CNMS Business Central (CNMS BC), the shared services center serving the college, is housed in the Dean’s Office. CNMS BC provides administrative support to the college’s departments for payroll, hiring and procurement*.
* purchases that are not p-card eligible, greater than or equal to $5,000, sub-awards, and services
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
CNMS Business Central is a performance-based and customer service driven organization that delivers the best possible service through improved business processes and controls, increased efficiencies, and shared communication to support the College’s mission.
CNMS Business Central will be the trusted business partner of its departments for administrative services, while also providing a work environment that fosters staff growth and excellence.
- Provide high-quality customer service
- Focus on communication, transparency, and inclusion
- Focus on continuous improvement through measured metrics and feedback from all stakeholders
- Improve processes and procedures by eliminating redundancy, improving controls, and increasing efficiencies
- Establish realistic expectations for performance and clear lines of responsibility
- Foster a work environment in which staff grow and excel
- Operate in a collaborative manner
- Understand and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Be flexible